- Absolutely! Your custom order may be discounted at the same rate as the other items in our store. Please note that not all Custom Orders can be discounted, and that discount rates may vary depending on the design of your custom order.
Custom Order FAQ
Can I apply a discount to my Custom Order?
I love a bouquet in the Forever Floral Gallery, but I would like to change one or two things. Is that considered a custom order?
- Yes, this would be considered a Custom Order. Our gallery bouquets are produced with specific colors, flowers, and filler that we currently have stocked. Making changes to the Gallery Bouquets requires re dying of flowers or pulling from our other stock.
Can I pay for my custom arrangements after they are built and ready to be shipped?
- Unfortunately we cannot accept payment after your order is built at this time. Custom orders require at least half payment up front to reserve the product needed and to begin building. The second half of your payment will be required just before shipment. Not all orders are eligible for split-payment, speak to our Custom Arrangement Specialist to find out if yours does today!
Can I make payments on my custom order?
- Yes, we support interest free payment plans through our payment partner Affirm! You must first create an account by visiting Affirm.com. When you receive your custom order invoice, it will give you the option to pay using Affirm.
How much time is needed to create my custom order
- Forever Floral’s design team and master florist need at least 20 days to complete custom designs. This time frame is subject to change, depending on the size and complexity of your custom order.